As an organ of Lagos State Government, the hospital is mandated to provide 24 hours un-interrupted maternity and gynaecological services to the citizens of Lagos particularly, and other persons that may so wish to access its services.
To evolve into a world class Tertiary Institution noted for Excellence in Maternity and Gynaecological services.
To provide affordable, accessible, equitable and qualitative health services in a clean and friendly environment by highly motivated staff deploying appropriate technology, and with zero Tolerance for maternal and perinatal deaths.
- Obstetrics and Maternity Services
- Gynaecological Services
- Family Planning Services
- PMTCT/Heart to Heart Talk
- Neonatal Care
- Laboratory and Blood Transfusion Services
- Post graduate training and research center
They are the foundation for our work, and are consistent with the ethos of Lagos State Public Service, and code of conduct and include but not limited to:
- Professionalism: Services delivered with highest display of excellence and competence.
- Equity: Treating all alike regardless of colour, class, creed or religion
- Respect: taking our clients as “Kings” and being courteous to them
- Integrity: Being honest and straight forward in our dealings with patients whilst eschewing and decrying sharp practices.
- Openness: Transparency and accessibility emphasized.
- Empathy: appreciating that our clients are, more often than not, health challenged and as such deserve our compassion, care and love
These values drive our functions and services