Today marks the end of the 2020 customer service week.
We must all remember all we have put together to improve service to our patients
- Right attitude
- Quality service
- Effective communication
- And for today RESPONSIVENESS (the quick and positive reaction to a patient’s problem)
For one to be effective and successful, we must be responsive and for you to be responsive, one has to listen
To be responsive to patients
– Ask your customers what they want
– Manage customer expectations.
– Develop procedures, SOPs and Protocols
– Educate staffs and colleagues
– Provide easy asses for patients to assess service
We keep getting better and this is no time to lay down our guards
We are truly the first and the best enjoy the video below showing our patients(Clients) and staff singing “LIMH theme song” together