Customer Service Week Day 2 | Customer Service Week Day 3 | Customer Service Week Day 4 | Customer Service Week Day 5
Developing a Customer Based Attitude
What is Attitude?
It is how we respond, positively or negatively, to an idea, object person or situation
Our attitude is made up of our values, self image, motives, habits, culture, environment, upbringing and background
It is the most important aspect of providing good customer service.
It is also the foundation upon which skills are built. Having the right attitude makes us teachable and helps our personal development
HOW DO WE DEVELOP A CUSTOMER BASED ATTITUDE
– By being conscious of how we are perceived all the time
– by being creative and not just running with the negative crowd
– by showing empathy to our customers
– by communicating a positive self image
– by developing a high level of emotional intelligence
– by taking good care of ourselves (rest, exercise, eating healthy)
What attitude are you displaying from today onwards? Try and make it a positive one 🙂👍🏽
LIMH Service Charter Unit